1. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. The terms and conditions set out below apply to all participants entering the Halls ‘What are you breathing’ online competition (Mxit portal, Microsite and Mobisite), conducted by Mondelez South Africa (Pty) Limited, 18 Harrowdene Office Park, Kelvin Drive Woodmead, Sandton, 2191, Tel: 011 253 4000 ("the Promoter").
2. The Promoter has the right to amend the terms and conditions in the event of the competition changing within the dates 08th September 2014 and the 20th October 2014.
3. A name and mobile number (as well as acceptance of the terms and conditions) will serve as an entry to stand a chance to win one pair of Vans sneakers, to the value of R 1, 200.00. No purchase of Halls product will be required in order to secure the entry.
4. The competition will run for 6 weeks in duration and there will be 12 pairs of sneakers to be won, in total.
5. One pair of Vans sneakers will be awarded to one winner from the Mxit entries and one pair of Vans sneakers will be awarded to one winner from the Microsite / mobi site entries; for each week of the 6-week competition.
6. The campaign will start on Monday the 01st September 2014 and will end at midnight on the 13th October 2014.
7. The prize winners will be randomly selected and announced each Tuesday from the 09th September 2014 until the 14th October 2014.
8. Participants are not limited to a certain amount of entries and are therefore permitted to enter an infinite number of times.
9. The winners of the respective weekly Vans prizes will be notified via telephone within one day of being selected and with their approval in hand, their names will be posted on the Halls SA Facebook and Twitter pages.
10. The prize will be delivered, via a courier service, to each winner within 6 weeks of being notified.
11. In addition to this, all participants who enter the competition via the Halls Mxit portal will stand a chance to win an instant redemption prize; in the form of a R10 airtime voucher.
12. Airtime vouchers can only be redeemed by pre-paid Cell C, Telkom Mobile, MTN and Vodacom customers.
13. There will be a total of 400 x R10.00 vouchers given away over the course of the 6-week campaign. The prize cannot be exchanged for the equivalent cash value.
14. By entering this competition, individuals will be given the option to participate in any public relations exposure with the Promoter and/or any of their associated companies.
15. It is at the participant’s discretion as to whether their full name is published and photo taken as a part of the PR exposure connected to the Halls Air Promotion campaign.
16. The prizes are offered by the Promoter.
17. The prizes shall be non-refundable or transferable. Should the winners and/or next of kin not be contactable telephonically within 48 hours of first contact, the prize will be transferred to the next randomly selected winner.
18. No staff member of the Promoter and/or any of their associated or affiliated companies and/or agencies, and staff members or their immediate family may enter the competition.
19. The competition is only open to South African citizens and proof of citizenship will need to be presented by way of either a valid South African identity document or valid driver's license.
20. Participants of this promotion are providing information to Halls SA and/or Mondelez South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Mxit.
22. The prize winners indemnify the Promoter and hold the Promoter harmless for any loss, damage, harm or injury which the prize experience winners may sustain as a result of any claim which may be made against it by any third party, whilst participating in this promotional campaign.
23. The Promoters may refuse to award the prize to a participant if there is suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities.
24. Neither Promoter nor its agents or distributors will have any liability in relation to this promotion.
25. If the Promoters are required by any legislation, the Minister of Trade and Industry, or the National Lotteries to alter any aspect of the competition or to terminate competition as a result of changes in legislation, the Promoters will have the right to terminate this competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the Promoters and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoters, its agents, contractors and/or sponsors
26. By entering this competition, individuals will be given the option to participate in any public relations exposure with the Promoter and/or any of their associated companies. However, the winner has the right to decline an invitation to participate in any promotional activity or to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 18 Harrowdene Office Park, Kelvin Drive Woodmead, Sandton, 2191, Attention: Legal Department.